Get a Sneak Peek at What We’re Looking to Publish
In keeping with our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Torchflame Books are seeking manuscripts whose content and authors reflect the diversity of people, cultures, and thought in our nation. Authors who have traditionally been underserved in the publishing community are especially encouraged to submit their work.
We are currently seeking fiction and non-fiction titles for our 2025 catalog.
We are actively seeking Young Adult titles in all our represented genres and Young Adult and Adult Fantasy and Science Fiction.
- Memoirs about particularly meaningful moments or experiences.
- Books on faith and spirituality
- Collected Essays and Stories
- Business, Leadership, and Professional Interests written by an expert in the field to educate, inform, or inspire the general population
- Parenting Books, Child Development, Educational “How To” Books for a General Audience
- Current Affairs and Public Policy
- Specialized topics geared toward a specific target audience or books in support of your small business, course, or speaking engagements
- Books about animals and nature
- Mystery and Thriller with unique sleuths and a new take on the genre
- General and Literary Fiction
- Young Adult fiction and nonfiction in all the genres we publish
- Books heavily featuring animals and their impact
Overall, we’re looking for strong narrative voices, enthralling material, and the stories that need to be told.
Think you have just the book for us? We can’t wait to read your manuscript submission.
Note: This list is an actively shifting and changing list of what we’re most excited about right now. If your genre is not on this list, but it still fits our guidelines, we would love to take a look at your unpublished manuscript.
We publish most major genres in fiction and nonfiction including Memoir, Business, Fantasy, Speculative Fiction, Historical, Mystery/Thriller, Children’s (for Author/Illustrators), Middle Grade, and Young Adult. We do not publish erotica, supernatural, or horror. If you’re not sure whether we’ll be interested in your book, please send it in. We would hate for you to count yourself out when your book might be exactly what we’re looking for.
It usually takes us 3-4 weeks to review a manuscript and make a decision, and we thank you for your patience.